Whisper House in The Other Palace
change_status
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Totaal aantal Reacties:  519
Geregistreerd  2013-12-14

Inmiddels is de cast bekend gemaakt van Whisper House, van 6 april tot 27 mei te zien in the Other Palace.
En wat voor een: WOW!

Simon Bailey
Tommy DeVito in Jersey Boys, Enjolros in Les Miserables (21st Anniversary Cast), Parade (Southwark Playhouse) and Passion (Donmar).  Simon is a founder member of ‘Theatreland’s first supergroup’ Teatro.

Nicholas Goh
Breakfast At Tiffany’s (Theatre Royal Haymarket), The King And I (Leicester Curve).  Nicholas also played Dr Henry Chen in Eastenders.

Simon Lipkin
Honeymoon in Vegas (Concert at the Palladium), Nathan Detroit in Guys and Dolls (Phoenix), the Lorax in The Lorax (Old Vic) and Assassins (Menier Chocolate Factory).

Niamh Perry
Fleck in the original cast of Love Never Dies (Adelphi), Sophie in Mamma Mia (International Tour) and Taboo (Brixton). On TV she is best known as a finalist in I’d Do Anything (BBC).

Dianne Pilkington
Glinda in Wicked (Apollo Victoria), Master Class (Vaudeville), Donna Sheridan in Mamma Mia (Novello), She Loves Me (Chichester) and Belle in Beauty and the Beast (UK Tour).

From the Tony Award-winning composer of Spring Awakening and American Psycho.

An eerie lighthouse stands on the remote East Coast of America at the height of World War II.  When Christopher’s father’s plane is shot down, he is sent to live there with an Aunt he has never met and her mysterious Japanese housekeeper.  It isn’t long before he begins to hear strange music seeping through the walls.  Is his imagination getting the better of him, or are the ghosts warning of real danger?  Soon the whispers become something louder…

Whisper House combines a thrillingly original rock score with an unforgettable tale about learning to embrace the unknown.  Featuring spellbinding illusions and an on-stage ghostly band!